Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red colored sugar
- Shape cookie mix into 3/4-in. balls. Roll each ball into a 6-in. rope. Bend the rope in half and twist twice. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 77 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 30, 2015
Dec 3, 2012
These are so good and so easy!!! The only thing I modified was the shape - - these shout out 'candy cane' to me so that's what I did. It's only December 3 and I can tell you - - I'll be making several batches between now and Christmas!!
Nov 28, 2012
I also used the oil flavoring; love the lightness of the cookie/ will make agian
Nov 27, 2012
what is the liquid in this recipe
Nov 27, 2012
I used peppermint oil instead od extract.fast easy , I would make them again.D.S.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.