Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red colored sugar
- Shape cookie mix into 3/4-in. balls. Roll each ball into a 6-in. rope. Bend the rope in half and twist twice. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract; drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 77 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 30, 2015
Dec 3, 2012
These are so good and so easy!!! The only thing I modified was the shape - - these shout out 'candy cane' to me so that's what I did. It's only December 3 and I can tell you - - I'll be making several batches between now and Christmas!!
Nov 28, 2012
I also used the oil flavoring; love the lightness of the cookie/ will make agian
Nov 27, 2012
what is the liquid in this recipe
Nov 27, 2012
I used peppermint oil instead od extract.fast easy , I would make them again.D.S.