- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Parmesan
Sort By :
Very tasty, used up some ripe tomatoes from our garden instead of canned tomatoes for extra freshness.
Okay. So I was very skeptical of this, but thought I'd give it a try because it's very low in calories. Wow, it was delicious! Another great way to use garden fresh zucchini!
Quick, easy & quite tasty. I will definitely be making this recipe again.
Delicious! We loved this dish.
I've made this for years too and it's so quick and easy. I also add chopped onion, okra, italian seasons or dried Ranch dressing to add flavor. Works great too if you are on Weight Watchers!