- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Parmesan
"This was a delicious dish. I didn't change anything except I cut it in half. Make sure you watch the zucchini... you don't want it getting too done in the first step because it will continue cooking in the second step. I made this as a side to marinated grilled steak. I will definitely make this again."
"It was good. I would rather have fried zucchini."
"So good. I added some cut up chicken breast for a quick main dish for the family and it was delicious. I definitely will make this again with or without the chicken in it."
"Great side dish!"
"I thought it was great."