Zesty Marinated Shrimp Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Stir in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain before serving. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Zesty Marinated Shrimp
Sort By :
This was a big hit. Instead of lemon/lime juice, I chopped up 1 tomatillo (1/2'd the entire recipe anyhow bc there were only two of us) and instead added 6 slices of lemon and 6 slices of lime to the marinade. Excellent!
a little less red onion, but wonderful!
Fantastic presentation and tasted wonderful!
This was excellent for a day on the boat! Carried well and was a hit. Very flavorful and agree with other users, use fresh ingredients for the best taste!