Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Avocado, strawberries and shrimp are wonderful together in this filling yet light salad. Balsamic or raspberry vinaigrette dressings go well with the salad, as do Asian inspired dressings. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Salad dressing of your choice
- On each of 4 serving plates, arrange salad greens, shrimp, orange, avocado, strawberries and onions. Drizzle with dressing.