- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham steak (1 to 2 pounds)
- Place brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Brush over both sides of ham.
- Place ham on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill, covered, until glazed and heated through, 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Ham
"Great recipe! The whole family loved it!"
"Works with turkey-ham too."
"Loved this recipe! Delicious!!!! My 5 yr. old and 3 yr. old gave me a thumbs up and asked me if I can make this again next time. That speaks volumes if anyone knows how picky this age group is........I will definitely be using this recipe again."
"This glaze is so simple yet so good. It is our favorite for grilled ham slices. We love it."
"Delicious -- not the first time I've made this but this time I added about 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard and my whole family thought it was tastier than before! Also, excellent with a Dry Rose wine..."
"I was a little leary making this recipe for my picky teenage boys as I thought it might be too adventurous but they loved it. I can always tell when they go for seconds and thirds instead of quietly putting their dirty dishes in the dishwasher after the first helping. :)"
"This is wonderful! Even the kids like it."
"Great with eggs on the grill for a campers' morning breakfast! Not alot of ingredients but it packs alot of flavor."
"This is such an easy and tasty way to grill ham that I don't think I could get my husband or sons to do it any other way."