Zesty Grilled Ham Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (1 to 1-1/2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice to a boil. Brush over both sides of ham.
- Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until heated through and well glazed. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Ham
Sort By :
Loved this recipe! Delicious!!!! My 5 yr. old and 3 yr. old gave me a thumbs up and asked me if I can make this again next time. That speaks volumes if anyone knows how picky this age group is........I will definitely be using this recipe again.
This glaze is so simple yet so good. It is our favorite for grilled ham slices. We love it.
Delicious -- not the first time I've made this but this time I added about 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard and my whole family thought it was tastier than before! Also, excellent with a Dry Rose wine...
I was a little leary making this recipe for my picky teenage boys as I thought it might be too adventurous but they loved it. I can always tell when they go for seconds and thirds instead of quietly putting their dirty dishes in the dishwasher after the first helping. :)
This is wonderful! Even the kids like it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Steak Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >