Zesty Grilled Ham Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (1 to 1-1/2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice to a boil. Brush over both sides of ham.
- Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until heated through and well glazed. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Ham(5)
Sort By :
Delicious -- not the first time I've made this but this time I added about 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard and my whole family thought it was tastier than before! Also, excellent with a Dry Rose wine...
I was a little leary making this recipe for my picky teenage boys as I thought it might be too adventurous but they loved it. I can always tell when they go for seconds and thirds instead of quietly putting their dirty dishes in the dishwasher after the first helping. :)
This is wonderful! Even the kids like it.
Great with eggs on the grill for a campers' morning breakfast! Not alot of ingredients but it packs alot of flavor.
This is such an easy and tasty way to grill ham that I don't think I could get my husband or sons to do it any other way.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Steak Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >