Walnut-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix mustard and honey; brush over salmon. Place bread in a food processor; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in walnuts, oil and thyme; press onto salmon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or topping is lightly browned and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut-Crusted Salmon(4)
Sort By :
Excellent recipe! Has a mild sweet flavor to it, goes great with corn. I made it with chopped pecans because I didn't have walnuts. Also used bread crumbs for the convenience. :)
Actually, I have not made this recipe, but had to have it after eating salmon prepared by sbconspiracy.
We absolutely love this recipe, have made it twice this spring, and have made it for family to rave reviews! Easy to prepare and so delicious. The only change we made was to substitute bread crumbs for whole wheat bread.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >