- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix mustard and honey; brush over salmon. Place bread in a food processor; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in walnuts, oil and thyme; press onto salmon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut-Crusted Salmon
Sort By :
"Quick and onolicious! We love all types of fish and eat at least 2-3 times a week. Having a simple recipe like this is a time saver. Thanks for sharing."
"Delicious! Seasoned the salmon with a bit of salt & pepper before spreading on the Dijon/honey mixture."
"Had whole wheat bread on hand so made the recipe as writen. It was delicious and very filling."
"Loved the addition of thyme to the honey mustard topping! It was delicious and easy to make."
"Tried this salmon recipe tonight from my new taste of home magazine - turned out great - the honey and mustard cut the fishy taste - will definitely make again. Field Editor, Taste Of Home"