Walnut-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix mustard and honey; brush over salmon. Place bread in a food processor; pulse until coarse crumbs form. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in walnuts, oil and thyme; press onto salmon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or topping is lightly browned and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut-Crusted Salmon(9)
Sort By :
Had whole wheat bread on hand so made the recipe as writen. It was delicious and very filling.
Loved the addition of thyme to the honey mustard topping! It was delicious and easy to make.
Tried this salmon recipe tonight from my new taste of home magazine - turned out great - the honey and mustard cut the fishy taste - will definitely make again. Field Editor, Taste Of Home
This was delicious. Made it exactly as written. My family loved it. Quick and easy to prepare. Great weeknight dish.
I also used bread crumbs... but everything else was great!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >