“I love this recipe because it’s easy, low-fat, versatile and delicious! The crispy topping is flavored with graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and almonds and doesn’t taste light at all. Great with frozen yogurt or whipped topping.” —Janet Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and remaining flour. Stir in the oil, butter and water until moistened. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Very Berry Crisp in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p33
Reviews for Very Berry Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review