- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and remaining flour. Stir in the oil, butter and water until moistened. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Very Berry Crisp
"This recipe is excellent and quick to put together. I substituted Marionberries (blackberries) for the raspberries. I also doubled the filling since I had a feeling it would be popular but left the topping as is. I so prefer crisps over cobblers and pies; easier to put together and a lot less calories. This is one of those recipes that is so versatile you can throw in any combination of fruit and it will be excellent."
"This recipe turned out perfect! I made it gluten free by using crushed cinnamon chex instead of graham crackers, and all purpose gluten free flour. Because of the cinnamon sugar in the chex, I decreased the brown sugar by 1/2. To the filling, I added some lemon zest and vanilla extract. I will definitely make this again!"
"Excellent! My husband loved it."