Vegetable Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 large potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Cool for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Peel and dice potatoes into a large bowl. Add salad dressing; gently toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, green onions, celery, green pepper, cucumber and peas. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p47
Reviews for Vegetable Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2011
I'm not very handy in the kitchen, and I was able to make this potato salad. I loved it and will make it again!
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2010
Iv'e had this before and it was delicious. Highly recommended for those who love potato salad.