- 6 large potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Cool for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Peel and dice potatoes into a large bowl. Add salad dressing; gently toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, green onions, celery, green pepper, cucumber and peas. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Vegetable Potato Salad
"Delicious!! Probably the best potato salad I've ever tasted! I'll be keeping this recipe for sure."
"This is a good recipe for potato salad. Definitely making this again! Everyone liked it. It's a little time consuming but worth it. Rome wasn't built in a day."
"I'm not very handy in the kitchen, and I was able to make this potato salad. I loved it and will make it again!"
"Iv'e had this before and it was delicious. Highly recommended for those who love potato salad."