Hash Brown Potato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 quart water
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add the hash browns; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; add hash browns and stir gently. Cover and chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 185 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1347mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2012
Very good for a quick to put together potato salad. It does need time to chill.
Sep 4, 2009
I found them at Jewel/Albertson's. Both Ore-Ida and the Jewel brand.
May 22, 2009
Where are you finding frozen hash browns (without seasoning)? None of our grocery stores (4 different big names) are carrying them anymore.