This side is so good, even kids eat it up and get nutritious vegetables in the process.—Jennifer Marriott, Batavia, New York
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Cheese Tortellini in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p20
Reviews for Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2010
"I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it"