- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Macaroni Bake
Sort By :
"Oh My Goodness ~ this sounds fabulous! Saving recipe in folder named **Make Soon**. TY for sharing."
"Lots of cheese! Very similar to tuna noodle casserole. My family enjoyed it and it was an easy meal."
"So very good. I make it all year long. A great recipe to use up leftover chicken or turkey."
"Great with chicken or pheasant too. My family loves this meal."
"I changed this recipe a bit by using Sam Mills Gluten Free noodles. It turned out great and still cooked in the same amount of time. This is such a simple and versatile dish. I will definitively be making it again and again."