Turkey Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Macaroni Bake(6)
Sort By :
So very good. I make it all year long. A great recipe to use up leftover chicken or turkey.
Great with chicken or pheasant too. My family loves this meal.
I changed this recipe a bit by using Sam Mills Gluten Free noodles. It turned out great and still cooked in the same amount of time. This is such a simple and versatile dish. I will definitively be making it again and again.
I used ham and added bread crumbs on top. It would be much better with more sauce.
this dish was very good. My family enjoyed it a lot. I also made it with chicken strips. Very good that way too
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Turkey Bake >