"A co-worker gave me this recipe when we were discussing quick-and-easy ways to use leftover turkey," recalls Cherry Williams of St. Albert, Alberta. "The mild cheesy casserole is a hit with my family. And it doesn't get much easier than this...you don't even have to cook the macaroni first!"
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Macaroni Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p14
Reviews for Turkey Macaroni Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review