Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 10 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 252 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 519mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Mar 7, 2018
Great way to use up leftover turkey! I had alot more than 2 cups of turkey, so adjusted other ingredients accordingly. I don't use canned mushrooms and didn't have any fresh so just omitted them, although next time I will definitely make sure I have some on hand and I did add some grated parmesan into the casserole. Don't skip the additional shredded cheddar on top. Great dish, will definitely make again!
Nov 30, 2017
I used this recipe to use up the last of the leftover turkey. One comment I heard was the cheese made the dish. It was an easy meal to put together. I had to double the recipe for our family size and I used one can of the cream of mushroom and one can of cheddar soup. It was good.
Nov 29, 2016
It was bery good and easy to do. I also used 2 cans of soup and a little more milk. Next time I am going to cook the onion and green pepper a little bit.
Jan 1, 2016
Overall, very good, but because of husbands likes, I cut mushrooms to 1 can, also added 1/2 t. poultry seasoning
Dec 23, 2014
Really good and simple recipe. I saute'd the bell pepper, some celery and onion and added to the mix. I also sprinkled parmesan cheese on top. Tasted great.
Nov 29, 2014
A perfect after thanksgiving meal! I added some fried onions on the top in the last 5 min of cooking and it was a nice finish. Also omitted the pimentos since I had none on hand, didn't miss them. Husband looooved this dish. Very easy to make!
Aug 19, 2014
Love, love, love!
Jan 2, 2014
This was very tasty, we enjoyed it very much. I used 2 cans of soup.
Dec 1, 2013
This recipe was good but a little dry. 375 maybe to high. Good will try 2 cans of cream of mushroom next time. Will use this again. Smelled really good.
Nov 30, 2013
We love this recipe. Used it for years. I put 2 cans cream of mushroom in it and little more milk for the right consistency. Never dry. Now my mom and dad want me making it for them also.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.