Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in the turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 273 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 723mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Sep 28, 2014
I use this recipe with Tuna fish, Yummy !!
Nov 24, 2012
This recipe really is very easy and delicious. I used broth from the turkey instead of water and boullion and it was delicious. Also doubled the recipe and used a 9x13" pan which worked well. Definitely a keeper!
Sep 6, 2012
My boyfriend requests this dish often. I come back to it again and again. It works equally well with chicken or turkey. I use any cream soup I have in the house, I skip celery salt if I use cream of celery. It may sound crazy, but I always serve with crushed nacho cheese tortilla chips crumbled on top. It really puts it over the top. Highly recommended!
Nov 26, 2011
I opened a can of cream of chicken soup by mistake, so I used that instead of cream of mushroom. I tossed in a can of drained mushrooms.
Feb 24, 2010
This recipe makes me wish for leftover turkey more often. Very good and so easy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.