Turkey Tetrazzini For Two
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir in the turkey, soup, cheese, onion, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce and salt if desired.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 361 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 617mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2015
I added peas and more cheese. I didn't use the Worcestershire or onions but was surprised with the flavor. :)
Dec 10, 2014
WOW...this really surprised me--I almost didn't make it since it had never been reviewed, but decided to go for it because it had items I needed to use up--it was really good and super quick to whip up. I'd probably saut? the onions next time and I did use flavored (roasted garlic) linguine noodles rather than plain spaghetti but it was very good!...WW=9p