Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Add cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 each: 444 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 685mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 28, 2019
Excellent recipe! Made it for our church potluck and came home with an empty dish!! I did increase the poultry seasoning to suit our taste!!
Dec 22, 2018
Made this tonight exactly as instructed and it was not a hit by any means. We actually stopped eating, threw it away, and ordered Chinese. It was just slimy, lacked flavor, and the spaghetti was weird in it. Won't be making this again.
Oct 15, 2018
Easy to make and very tasty. I did add a little more cheese.
Jan 5, 2018
Reminds me of Chicken Fettucine. Next time I will add more seasoning such as red pepper flakes. I saut?ed onion, carrot, red pepper, garlic cloves, and celery in butter then made the white sauce with soup, cream, and cheese. I added some chicken stock as the sauce seemed too thick. Then topped it with the mozzarella and paprika.
Dec 27, 2017
DEE.LI.COIUS!! Made a few adjustments..16 oz bx elbow, 4 cups shredded turkey, 2 cps cream of mush, spinach, and probably doublet he cheese
Oct 10, 2017
Made it. Havent tried it yet. Easy to make. I added spinch and bell pepers andjused canned mushrooms. Husband goung to throw it into oven when he gets home in am for his breakie would should pic of what it looks like atm but cant
Feb 21, 2017
This is delicious! Can't wait to have turkey again to turn the leftovers into this casserole!
Nov 30, 2016
I left out the mozzarella and topped with bread crumbs and added more parmesean cheese. Delish!
Feb 22, 2016
I have another Tetrazzini recipe that I cut out of Taste of Home YEARS ago that was good, but not great. It's like someone took that old recipe, revamped it and this was the result. This was SO much creamier and more flavorful - and it was even better the next day. I was skeptical about not mixing the pasta with the sauce before putting it in the oven, but it turned out perfect. I thought it needed some color, so I took a large red bell pepper and "roasted" it over an open flame, wiped off the charred skin, chopped it up and added it to the sauce. I think it worked out very well. I also used 8 oz. of mushrooms just because I love them. This is definitely a keeper. So glad I ran across it!
Dec 28, 2015
I substituted cream of mushroom with Cream of Onion. We though it had good flavor.