"This recipe makes more than enough to share with family and friends. It's the ultimate, yummy gift!" Linette Shepherd, Williamstown, Michigan
- 4 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil and grease the foil with 4 teaspoons butter. In a heavy Dutch oven, combine the sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage).
- Remove from the heat. Stir in German sweet chocolate and the chocolate chips until smooth. Fold in the marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla. Spread into prepared pans.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6-3/4 pounds.
Originally published as Triple Chocolate Fudge in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p62
Reviews for Triple Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review