Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes2 pounds (64 pieces)
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 67 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 22, 2018
This is perfect. My son in law finishes the entire recipe in 2 days every time I make it! So easy too.
May 3, 2018
Omg yum! Super easy! Didn’t require a candy thermometer, which I loved! And everyone is absolutely raving about this fudge!!!
Apr 27, 2018
EASY, FAST & DELICIOUS!!! No changes.
Apr 24, 2018
Marshmallow cream is “Fluff”!!!! Ice cream topping is smoothed out and pourable. It would RUIN this recipe!!!
Mar 30, 2018
Does marshmallow cream mean marshmallow ice cream topping or fluff?
Jan 6, 2018
Made just as recipe written. Both my husband and I thought it had a grainy texture. Tasted OK. Probably will not make again. Must admit that it was very easy to make.
Dec 18, 2017
I tried this from googling peanut butter fudge. It was easy. Creamy and taste heavenly.
Dec 1, 2017
I have make this recipe for years and love it. Use a flavorful peanut butter for best results.
Nov 17, 2017
I've tried lots of recipes, this was the first that came close to the one my mother always made . I used crunchy peanut butter and added some vanilla and a pinch of salt. I greased the foil with spray and added the butter to the milk and sugar mixture. So glad this recipe doesn't need a candy thermometer. Prep your ingredients first so you can mix quickly.
Oct 29, 2017
I've never made fudge before, and I must admit, after reading some of these flop reviews, I was a little scared. But, this fudge turned out perfect, and my entire family loved it. I will definitely make this again for the holidays!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.