Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes2 pounds (64 pieces)
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 67 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 10, 2020
Jan 5, 2020
I can’t make fudge the old fashioned way because I can’t stir or hold on to the spoon long enough to bring it up to temp needed to set correctly. I now use the Marshmallow Creme to make all my fudges.
Dec 23, 2019
This fudge is heaven. It brings back Elementary School Lunch Memories. EVERYONE looked forward to home cooked lunches with homemade fudge for dessert. Yummy! Thank You!
Dec 11, 2019
Just made this. Just easy an easy best one definitely for a quick an soft fudge!! Negative people cook it your own way then why ya looking if yours is so fantastic!! GOOD RECIPE GIVE IT A TRY??????
Nov 28, 2019
This is a fantastic recipe.
Oct 23, 2019
Jun 4, 2019
My family thoroughly enjoyed this FUDGE.
May 26, 2019
This is a favorite in our house and easy to make. I add melted chocolate across the top for an added kick.
Jan 19, 2019
Super, easy, super creamy and so delicious. Makes terrific Instant Gifts. It also freezes very well. Nice clean cuts into perfect bite sized squares. I used crunchy Peanut Butter for that extra little Peanut Butter Taste. VFE
Jan 5, 2019
Super easy and tasty! Best fudge recipe I've found!