Easy Marshmallow Fudge
My mom has made this fast-to-fix fudge at Christmas for as long as I can remember. Pretty pastel marshmallows add a colorful twist to the candy.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 cups butter, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil; grease the foil with 1 tablespoon butter. Place marshmallows in prepared pan.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and remaining butter, stirring constantly. Pour over marshmallows. Tap pan lightly on work surface. Refrigerate.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 152 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fudge in Country Woman Christmas 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.