Tangy Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut the tenderloin in half; place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat; shred with two forks. Return to the slow cooker; heat through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tangy Pulled Pork Sandwiches(29)
Sort By :
I like this best with Chicken Tenders, but my husband likes it best on pork! Nicely tangy, with a good bbq flavor and pretty tender. Great on a sesame bun and even better the day after! I slice it up and tenderize the meat first, then leave it in good sized chunks for the sandwich.
DELICIOUS!! And so easy!! I will definitely make this again!
DELICIOUS!! And so easy!! I will definitely make this again
Very good and easy! I added a bit more brown sugar and only used 2 TBLS vinegar!
very easy, yummy & healthy!
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Sandwiches >