- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Place all fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Drizzle over fruit; toss gently to combine. Yield: 10 servings
Reviews for Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
"My sister made this for Easter dinner and it received a thumbs up! Sis said it was easy to prepare as well. Love the dressing."
"My family really liked this. The lime juice and honey give it a really good flavor. It makes a huge amount. I put this in a glass bowl and it was so pretty in the bowl."