Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad mix, oranges, cashews, cheeses and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 274 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 6, 2016
Fabulous salad! One of my picky family's favorites!
Jun 11, 2015
This salad is one of our favorites. The flavors all complement each other. I always get asked for the recipe when I take it to potlucks.
Jul 28, 2009
my family request this salad often It is delious
Jul 9, 2009
This is the recipet I have been looking for the past year. It is great. I put rice noodles on my salad.