This fast bread recipe tastes terrific with a variety of main courses. It comes together in minutes and is easy enough for a weekday, but special enough for a weekend meal with guests. —Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p28
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review