- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 12 sugar cookies (3 inches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until cooled but not set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cookies. Arrange fruit on top; drizzle with glaze. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
Sort By :
"Such a light, refreshing flavor! Always a big hit when I make them."
"I used half the amount of topping and glaze and it was more than enough for 2 dozen cookies. Delicious!"
"This recipe was amazing! I will definitely be making these again. The glaze was a nice touch and my family loved these sugar cookie fruit pizzas. They turned out wonderfully."
"These taste amazing - However - I've found that the recipe makes well over a dozen worth of cookies. I made about 4 dozen and still had left over glaze, fruit, and topping. Also, I used a softer cookie, I thought the glaze would harden more but it didn't which made the cookies more soggy and crumbly. Next time maybe use less glaze or a harder cookie. But everyone said how great they tasted!"