Strawberry-Banana Graham Pudding Recipe
- 9 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Mint sprigs, optional
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. square pan with 4-1/2 graham crackers; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Place banana slices in another small bowl; toss with lemon juice. Stir bananas and 1 cup strawberries into the pudding. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of pudding over the graham crackers; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining berries and whipped topping. Just before serving, top with remaining berries and topping. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry-Banana Graham Pudding in Healthy Cooking February/March 2009, p65
Reviews for Strawberry-Banana Graham Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 23, 2010
"This was so quick and easy. It certainly does not make enough for 12 servings though. I did not add the whipped topping. I may add some yogurt next time. We really liked this."