Loaded with fresh greens, this delightful pasta salad fits the season perfectly. Lynnell Lowney - Waunakee, Wisconsin
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, vinaigrette, pine nuts, basil and pasta. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Penne in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p43
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Penne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review