Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
For the perfect side dish to any Italian meal, try this salad. You will love how creamy the dressing is.—Ruth Seitz, Conesville, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and torn in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine dressing ingredients (thinning with additional milk, if necessary) and serve over spinach. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 133 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing in Country Woman May/June 1990