- 1 cup sugar
- 2 quarts apple cider or juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- In a Dutch oven, combine the sugar, 1 cup cider, cinnamon and allspice. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; add orange juice concentrate and remaining cider. Cool. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 13 servings (about 3 quarts).
Reviews for Spiced Cider Punch
"Instant hit for church functions. Everyone loves it and it is very easy to multiply for large crowds. (Just an FYI: I have tried it, but I didn't really care for this punch warmed.)"
"I made this for a women's event at my church and it was the star of our drink workshop. I didn't hear one bad response all night!"
"This punch was delicious!! We enjoyed it warm and chilled. Everyone loved it and many asked for the recipe. They couldn't believe how simple it was to make. I have been requested to make this for our Christmas Eve get-toether."
"I made this for a baby shower, and it was a big hit, now everybody wants the recipe."
"This recipe was AWESOME! easy to make and many people enjoy it."
"This punch is delicious! Perfect for the fall or a Thanksgiving gathering."