Sour Cream Cucumbers Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- In a large bowl, whisk sour cream, vinegar, sugar and pepper until blended. Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sour Cream Cucumbers
Sort By :
I don't always have sour cream so I use either mayo or Miracle Whip 1 c mayo, 1/4 c vinegar, 2 tablespoons sugar, slice sweet onion, and fresh dill. My family has always enjoyed this as soon as the cukes were ready to eat.
Recipes look wonderful
These are so good! Especially if left overnight.
I make them also with 1 c mayo, 1/4 c vinegar, 1/4 c sugar. Use Walla Walla or Vidalia Sweets onions. My husband and I love them eat them all summer. Made this way and no gas.
Simply easy & delicious! I change up the recipe with mayo sometimes too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cucumber Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Quick Recipes >