Sour Cream Cucumbers Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- In a large bowl, whisk sour cream, vinegar, sugar and pepper until blended. Add cucumbers and onion; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sour Cream Cucumbers
Sort By :
This is good but it needs a little salt and pepper on the cucumbers and onions slices. If you add thin slices of mozzarella and tomatoes, you have just added another star!
With all the good reviews I expected this to be something really special. I was sadly disappointed. Easiest salad I've ever made, but also the most bland. Sorry..
I make it without sour cream and its also good.
My mother-in-law used to make this! It was always so good, and refreshing! I make it now, with our grilled chicken, as a substitute for a regular green salad for a change of pace! Awesome recipe!
My friend Linda's Mom always made this. We called it "Tillie's Special Cucumber Salad". So delicious. Easy & fast to throw together.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cucumber Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Quick Recipes >