This tastes like a milkshake, but it doesn't have all the guilt or fat. My husband and I look forward to it every day for breakfast. It's so good for you, and will keep you energized for hours. -Jessica Gerschitz of Jericho, New York
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango, frozen
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as So-Healthy Smoothies in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p43
Reviews for So-Healthy Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review