Smoked Trout Cucumber Canapes Recipe
- 4-1/2 ounces smoked trout or salmon fillets, flaked
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 24 cucumber slices (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the trout, cream cheese, onion, dill, lemon juice, horseradish and lemon peel. Spread over each cucumber slice. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Trout Cucumber Canapes in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p31
Reviews for Smoked Trout Cucumber Canapes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review