Salmon Salad-Stuffed Endive Leaves
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (6 ounces), cooked and flaked
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 head Belgian endive (about 5 ounces), separated into leaves
- Additional snipped fresh dill, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon, tartar sauce, capers, dill and lemon-pepper. Spoon about 2 teaspoonfuls onto each endive leaf. Garnish with additional dill if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 42 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Jan 9, 2010
THIS IS SO EASY TO MAKE AND TASTES DELICIOUS. I USED CANNED SALMON AN SINCE I COULD'T FIND BELGIAN ENDIVE I HAD TO SUB RADICCIO. THIS WORKED PUT PRETTY GOOD. I DEFINATELY MAKE IT AGAIN MANY TIMES
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.