- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"I can always tell when a meal is good because the leftovers are gone before noon the next day. This casserole was one such meal."
"Loved this recipe - I only added a bunch of parm. on the top - awesome"
"Simple and good. Made a bit too much for 2 of us to eat in one week. Will definitely make again."
"Made this recipe tonight for dinner and it was a hit, I loved it because it was simply to make and I got leftover for my husbands lunch."