- 3 medium potatoes, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Place potatoes, water and salt in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Season beef with pepper blend. In a large skillet, stir-fry beef and onion in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Meanwhile, in another skillet, stir-fry potatoes in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in beef mixture. Sprinkle with rosemary. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Skillet Beef and Potatoes
Sort By :
I made this but added mushroom gravy was very delicious. Also added some mushrooms ,will cook it again
Quick and easy to make. Flavor was ok (wife loved it!) but we both agreed that there needed to be a sauce or gravy of some sort--dish was too dry as is.
it was good but I did have to add salt to the garlic pepper blend for a little more flavor. It was super easy to make too.