- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 cup beef gravy
- Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chives and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° until tender, 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add the garlic, rosemary, pepper and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Add beef and gravy; heat through. Serve with potatoes.
1 each: 379 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.