Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt. In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in butter over medium-high heat. Remove chops.
- In the drippings, saute onion until golden brown. Add the water, brown sugar, barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Remove chops; keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy and delicious that I would make it again.
I just made this for supper and it was very tasty!! the only thing i did different was use teriyaki sauce in place of the worchestershire sauce. this recipe is a keeper.
I loved this recipe! It was quick and easy and very tasty. Everyone in my family liked it.
The pork chops had great flavor! The recipe was simple, fast, and delicious!
This is an excellent recipe. Oh my, it tastes soooooo good. I use the thicker chops, my husband loves them!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >