- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- In a large saucepan, bring broth and onion to a boil. Reduce heat. Add the vegetables; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and soup; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Chicken Soup(9)
Sort By :
Just great. Only had cream of chicken and cream of celery soup and it turned out great. Added 2 cups precooked white and wild rice mix at the end. Great meal.
Easy and tasty!
This is my favorite soup of all. I eat this soup all winter long. Like some of the others, the only thing I do different is I add egg noodles.
Excellent recipe! Very easy and delicious. My husband complimented me on it several times so this is a keeper! The only thing I did differently is to add some No Yolks Noodles to turn it into a Chicken Noodle Soup.
This was excellent! Nice way to dress up a canned soup and turn it into a very hearty chicken stew! I boiled the chicken before I cubed it so it would be moist and tender. It was absolutely delicious and perfect for a cold rainy day! Loved it!