Chicken Vegetable Soup
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 25-30 minutes. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 254 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1166mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 10, 2014
really good soup husband and I both enjoyed will make again
Jan 29, 2013
Oct 14, 2011
It is very tasty I make my own soups and this rates right up there
Nov 8, 2010
skipped the corn & added 1 tblspn of creole seasoning, also added a handful of squirrly noodles. awesome for a cloudy cool autumn day!