Chicken Vegetable Soup
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 25-30 minutes. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 254 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1166mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Dec 10, 2014
really good soup husband and I both enjoyed will make again
Jan 29, 2013
Oct 14, 2011
It is very tasty I make my own soups and this rates right up there
Nov 8, 2010
skipped the corn & added 1 tblspn of creole seasoning, also added a handful of squirrly noodles. awesome for a cloudy cool autumn day!