- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Additional minced fresh basil, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp and garlic in oil over medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Add the tomatoes, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain linguine; toss with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta and additional basil if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp & Tomato Linguine Toss
Sort By :
So easy and delicious. Doesn't need any changes
Great taste, simple and quck to prepare. i added zucchini and green pappers. Will definitely make again.
Delicious! A big hit!
Absolutely delicious! The smells that were in my house as we were cooking this were absolutely mouth watering. I used Tomatoes with Italian seasoning, as I couldn't find the fire roasted ones.
Will definitely be in my dinner rotation.
So simple and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >