- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- TO SERVE:
- 12 multigrain hamburger buns, split
- Wasabi mayonnaise, optional
- Place tenderloins in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray; pour 3/4 cup salad dressing over pork, turning to coat. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Shred meat into bite-size pieces; return to slow cooker. Stir in brown sugar and remaining salad dressing. Cook, covered, 30-45 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Combine slaw ingredients. Serve pork on buns with slaw and, if desired, mayonnaise. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches
"Very good and different way to make pork."
"Very good...I used Kraft's Asian Ginger Dressing. Really good flavor. I like the coleslaw on it also."
"quick and tasty."
"Our whole family loved this recipe! I did use a pork roast instead of pork tenderloins because I had one on hand. It worked great, but I did need to increase the cooking time to 8-9 hours. The slaw is crunchy and delicious!"