I wanted to build a better pork sandwich, and this Asian-style filling was a huge hit with my husband and co-workers. Bring on the wasabi mayo. —Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
Recommended: 20 Slider Recipes
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- TO SERVE:
- 12 multigrain hamburger buns, split
- Wasabi mayonnaise, optional
- Place tenderloins in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray; pour 3/4 cup salad dressing over pork, turning to coat. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Shred meat into bite-size pieces; return to slow cooker. Stir in brown sugar and remaining salad dressing. Cook, covered, 30-45 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Combine slaw ingredients. Serve pork on buns with slaw and, if desired, mayonnaise. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches in Taste of Home April/May 2016, p32
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sesame Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2016
"Very good and different way to make pork."
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2016
"Very good...I used Kraft's Asian Ginger Dressing. Really good flavor. I like the coleslaw on it also."
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2016
"quick and tasty."