Sesame Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add ribs and turn to coat. Place the onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs
- and sauce. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Place ribs on a serving platter; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Yield: 5 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Pork Ribs
Sort By :
Holy sodium bat man!!!
This was okay. I was really hoping for more flavor. The ribs were tender. Probably will not make this again.
The sauce really penetrated the meat and gave it good flavor.
very good and easy
Very good. Will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >