Sesame Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add ribs and turn to coat. Place the onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs
- and sauce. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Place ribs on a serving platter; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Yield: 5 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Pork Ribs
Sort By :
"Holy sodium bat man!!!"
"This was okay. I was really hoping for more flavor. The ribs were tender. Probably will not make this again."
"The sauce really gave it good flavor. I like to serve it with the Asian Spaghetti recipe from this site."
"very good and easy"
"Very good. Will make again."