- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame or olive oil
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dash pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- In a large plastic bag or glass dish, combine the first nine ingredients. Add chicken wings; coat well. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan; discard marinade.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn and bake about 20 minutes longer or until tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Wings
Sort By :
I always bake mine for 30 minutes, drain and then add the sauce. Great!
Flavorful! After baking, I broiled for 2 minutes on each side to crisp them up a bit.
This is a new family favorite. I forgot I left some chicken breasts marinating for a few days - cut them into finger-strips, AWESOME!
This is my go to wing recipe. We grill our wings and then toss them in the sauce and put them under the broiler for a few minutes. Turn out great everytime. I also use this marinade when I'm making chicken breast.