Seasoned Tilapia Fillets Recipe
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seasoned Tilapia Fillets(42)
Sort By :
Quick and yummy!
This recipe is absolutely delicious!!! I did not like fish but I needed to start eating light and well after trying this I'm definitely a fish eater now!! I did squeeze half an orange on the tilapia before I started seasoning. Also a tad but more of each ingredient as I was nervous the recipe would not be enough. Looks like I will be visiting the grocery market tomorrow for some more tilapia!
I have never tasted a seasoning this exquisite. Tilapia is my favorite fish and I have tried more recipes than I can count. I can't urge you enough to give this one a try. You won't be disappointed. It's wonderful!!!
Excellent seasoning! Restaurant quality and delicious! The seasoning amount dressed up 4 small tilapia fillets nicely. Fish flaked beautifully after baking and had a wonderful flavor. Served with the asparagus side as shown.
This was delicious and so quick to make. I will be making it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >