- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seasoned Tilapia Fillets
Sort By :
Just cooked this tonight and it tastes amazing. A new and healthy way to eat tilapia that tastes amazing.
This was great prepared adding a smidge of lemon peper
I made this tonight using the NuWave oven and frozen tilapia. Brushed 1T melted butter and sprinkled 1/2 the seasoning. Turned it after 5 min, brushed with another 1T melted butter & rest of seasoning & cooked for another 5 min. It was delicious!
Very simple to make and delicious.
Quick and yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >