If you need a healthy, keep-it-simple solution to dinner tonight, you just found it. This restaurant-quality dish relys on everyday spices to deliver big flavor. —Dana Alexander, Lebanon, Missouri
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Tilapia Fillets in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p24
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seasoned Tilapia Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review