- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seasoned Tilapia Fillets
"So simple and the seasonings are loaded with favor! Excellent recipe."
"This was great! Very easy and delicious! I have just started cooking fish and this was a good recipe to start with."
"Great flavor and so easy. I used smoked paprika instead of regular. Delicious!"
"This is a great recipe. Low calorie and delicious. I didn't changeanything, which is uncommon for me because I am one who normally adds something."
"I made this for dinner tonight . . .it was delicious. I did not use the butter, but squeezed a 1/2 lemon over the fish and a little water for moisture. Seasonings were perfect! I served this on a bed of steamed spinach."