- 3-1/2 cups fresh or frozen green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings. Drain beans; add butter mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Green Beans
Sort By :
"I just made the recipe using all listed seasonings, a 1/4th less butter, and fresh green beans.I honestly do not see the appeal. WAY too greasy (too much butter) for my taste. The butter seemed to cancel out the other seasonings.Not for me."
"Great and simple recipe if you like green beans without a lot of extras."
"These are very good. Not too spicy for my kids."
"I used olive oil instead of butter. Very good!"