- 3-1/2 cups fresh or frozen green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings. Drain beans; add butter mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Green Beans
Sort By :
"They were fine and easy enough."
"My family n I enjoyed this recipe it's quick and easy and quite tasty"
"I've made twice and have received many compliments!"
"Very tasty. I reduced the chili powder in fear the children would detect it and refuse to eat the beans. Will definitely make again."