- 3-1/2 cups fresh or frozen green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings. Drain beans; add butter mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Green Beans
Sort By :
My family n I enjoyed this recipe it's quick and easy and quite tasty
I've made twice and have received many compliments!
Very tasty. I reduced the chili powder in fear the children would detect it and refuse to eat the beans. Will definitely make again.
Fantastic! Made just as instructed but instead of onion powder, I caramelized diced yellow onions in a bit of olive oil and salt and tossed the seasoned string beans into the onions. then served.