It's so easy to prepare this Test Kitchen dish that you're sure to make it often. The simple seasonings make chicken breasts a real treat. TIP: Line your baking pan with foil for fast cleanup.
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Oregano Chicken in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p35
Reviews forSeasoned Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2011
"This is very good."