It's so easy to prepare this Test Kitchen dish that you're sure to make it often. The simple seasonings make chicken breasts a real treat. TIP: Line your baking pan with foil for fast cleanup.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Oregano Chicken in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p35
Reviews for Seasoned Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review