Marjoram stars in this recipe. I use the rub on a variety of beef cuts...it locks in the natural juices of the meat for mouthwatering results.—Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
Recommended: 36 Ways to Love Toast
- 1 tablespoon dried majoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over steaks before grilling or broiling. Will season four to five steaks Yield: 1/4 cup.
Originally published as Savory Steak Rub in Taste of Home April/May 1994, p41
Reviews for Savory Steak Rub
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review