Saucy Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and liquid smoke if desired. Pour half of the sauce into a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops and remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Saucy Pork Chops(23)
Sort By :
Easy and wonderful! We loved them! :-)
Easy, tender and delish! ??
I made these and my family loved them - they are not a big fan of smoke so I added a tsp of rice wine vinegar - it was nummy
This was delicious! I didn't add the liquid smoke though. This reminds me of a recipe that my friend's mom made a long time ago. I have been looking for it forever!
Made this for me and one of my neighbors. We both loved it. I did NOT use an entire teaspoon of salt and left out the browning sauce. I will cut down the brown sugar next time. Otherwise, it was delicious. We made sandwiches out of the leftovers :)
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin >